God has blown me away this past week. I have not encountered anything incredibly out-of-the-ordinary or observed major events in my life. It’s just that my God continues to amaze me—even in the little things.
Everything from answering my prayers, to giving me direction for the next step of my life, to blessing me with incredible friends and family, to showing me exciting truths from His Word, to reminding me that He is big enough to help me do the impossible, and that He is the Source for all that I need.
My God continues to amaze me.
This past week, one of those blessings that God sent my way was a visit from a dear friend, Grace Chambers. This gal has been yet another reminder to me of God’s precious gift of friendship.:-)


Reflecting on the last few days, I thank God and praise Him for all He's done and is still doing. For, I know He’s the One Who has been at work in my heart and life this past week and has opened my eyes to some of His special blessings.
“Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variableness, neither turning of shadow.” (James 1:17)
Yes, my God continues to amaze me.




No comments:
Post a Comment