
I love spring! It’s one of my favorite seasons—if not THE favorite.:-) I especially enjoyed it this year after our cold winter and after experiencing summer weather all year round for the past two years. Although, don’t get me wrong, the tropics were amazing too! It just made me more excited to have spring again after not having it for so long:-)
One of the reasons I treasure spring is because I love the way the air becomes fresh and the sky clears up. I love the way the flowers start to bloom and birds begin to sing. I love the way baby animals just pop up around springtime. And, I love the way spring shows signs of new life! Yes, I really do l.o.v.e spring. :-)
A few weeks ago, the tree line behind our house was almost covered with blooms from our red bud trees (I love it when that happens!), and I couldn’t resist the temptation to take a few pictures of them. Seriously, there truly is something captivating about springtime! It’s so neat to see God’s beautiful handiwork whether small or great.
As I was able to enjoy this season again, I thought about seasons in life too. We all go through different seasons at different times. Right now, I have found myself in a new season, which can be a bit challenging at times ;-), but at the same time it’s so exciting to see what God has in it, to look for His beautiful “handiwork” in it, to see what He’s up to and what He’s teaching me in the midst of it all. :-)
What about you? What kind of “season” might you be in right now? What do you love or enjoy about it? What is God teaching or revealing to you in the midst of it?
Sometimes we can enjoy the next season more because of what we observed, saw, experienced, or learned in the past one. Sometimes it just “makes us more excited” for the next!:-) It helps us press forward with anticipation for what God may have for us in the next phase of our lives.
I don’t know about you, but I anticipate what God’s up to in this season of my life! Because, He IS up to something, He IS at work in my life and yours, and you and I will be amazed when we see it.:-)


No comments:
Post a Comment